Dear all Zenfone 2 Laser users! Your device is currently being bricked after you tried to gain root access, install custom recovery images, update custom ROMs, remove bloatware and overclock CPU frequencies. We now have solutions for you to manually fix your handset get bricked.
Of course, before starting the troubleshooting process, make a backup for your Zenfone 2 Laser first to save your important personal data if possible. You can easily create the backup by syncing your handset data with your Google Account, or by using built-in cloud storage platforms such as Dropbox.
To unbrick your handset, you will need a Windows computer and your Zenfone 2 Laser must have already enabled the USB Debugging field. It is located under “Menu > Settings > Developer options”. Remember to keep your handset at least 10% battery left. Now this is how to unbrick your Zenfone 2 Laser by flashing the stock ROM raw.
How to Unbrick Zenfone 2 Laser By Installing Stock ROM
- First of all, you need to download the Stock ROM as well as the Asus Zenfone drivers and then install it on your computer
- Once done, move the stock ROM to the desktop of your computer
- Now power off your handset and boot it into the Droidboot mode by pressing the Vol Up + Power buttons
- Next, connect your Zenfone 2 Laser to the computer with the help of USB cord
- Now, extract the stock ROM file and run “cmd”
- Wait for some minutes for the process to finish.
- Finally, reboot your device.
You need to make a wipe in order to smoothly use the stock Android version on your device. So, power off your handset, boot it into recovery and make a full wipe. Now your smartphone will run without problems once again. Browse through your Zenfone 2 Laser now and let’s know if you have any issues.