Did you believe you can recharge your mobile phone online,transfer or receive money online, and as well pay your bills online, all online even with your mobile phones. As technology grows, mostly everything is being done online, I believe soon we can still school and receive certificate online…*lol* not long the recharging through ATM machine was introduce but here come a simpler and easier method.. I came across this online some days ago and i wish to share this with my dear readers.
==> HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR MOBILE PHONE ONLINE
To recharge online you need a bank atm card (verve or mastercard), if you get this available, follows the bellow steps ;
– Register at Quickteller with your email address.
– Now login to your account and scroll to Mobile Recharge.
– Select from the option, depends on which network you want to recharge
Airtel Mobile Top-up
DexterSIM Topup (prepaid)
GLO QuickCharge (Top-up)
MTN Direct Top-up
Visafone Direct Top-up
– Name the amount you want to recharge
– Now you will provide the phone number you want to recharge and next.
– You will now asked to select your atm card type ( verve or mastercard ) and enter your atm details.
– After these, now click on PAY…
==> SOME OTHER FEATURES YOU CAN DO ONLINE WITH QUICKTELLER
– Bill Payments : Pay your PHCN, DSTV and the likes bills online.
– Mobile Recharge : The feature described discuss above…
– Send/Receive Money : Send or recieve money with western union online.
– Subscription : Glo 3G Modem Plans, Glo HSI Router Plans, Hemingway Safari Africa…, ipNX Subscription Payments, Mobitel Payments, Multilinks Internet , .OMNIVU, Swift 4G Subscription and the likes.
Don’t be a selfish fellow, pls share this with your friends !
Subscribe bellow for my future post updates and you can as well like us on facebook and follow us on twitter