At techlug.com, we currently accept guest posts so far it’s related to what we majorly blog about here.
However, in order for us to accept your post, some certain guidelines must be strictly observed:
1. We care so much about originality and we do not expect a submitted guest post to have previously appeared before anywhere, not even on your blog. We also hope the submitted article will not appear somewhere else in the near future. If any report reach us about copied content it may lead to deleting the user and all posts with us.
2. We do not accept posts written solely for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit our advertising page.
3. Posts with too much external links or affiliate links may be rejected. Please, only link to what you know is actually relevant to the content of your post. If we realize you’re linking too much to your blog or website, we may not be able to publish your post.
However, you can highlight your blog, brand or product on your profile which should be a sentence or two.
4. Please note that we may edit your post before publishing and you must agree to this.
5. Your post must be long enough to be called a blog post though we believe more in quality than the quantity of words contained therein. The choice of length is yours but we won’t accept a blog post with just a few words.
6. Images sometimes convey messages which can’t be expressed in the content of a blog post. We encourage you to use one or two images or screenshot (where applicable) in your guest post.
If you have interest in writing for us and having your post published, please write to us via our contact us page.