Apple’s new video app, Clips, might bring a lot of impression iPhone users. One of great features is the ability to add soundtracks and music to clips. There are tons of soundtracks from different genres available your clips. If you don’t like any soundtrack, you can add your favorite music from your music library. Moreover, you can even change or remove soundtrack or music from your clips. Let’s find out how to do it perfectly.
How to Add, Change, or Remove Soundtracks and Music to Clips
Steps to Add Music to Clips on iPhone
- First, launch Clips app and tap on music button at the top right corner.
- Then, tap on My Music at the bottom.
- Next, select Artists, Songs, Albums or any other category. Then, you tap on track to select it.
- You can tap on the play buttonto preview it. Once done, tap on Done at the top right corner.
Steps to Add a Soundtrack to Clips App on iPhone
- Launch Clips app on your device and tap on music button.
- Now you tap on Soundtracks.
- Tap on a soundtrackto preview it and tap on it again to choose it.
- Now, tap on the back buttonat the top left the corner of the screen.
- Tap on the play buttonto preview the soundtrack with your video and then tap Done at the top right corner to confirm.
Steps to Change Soundtrack or Music in Clips App
- First, launch Clips app and tap on Musicbutton at the top right corner.
- Next, you tap on Soundtrackor Music.
- Now, select your favorite.
- Tap on the play buttonto preview it. Once finish, tap on Done at the top right corner to confirm your change.
Steps to Remove Soundtrack or Music from Clips App
- First, launch Clipsand select Music button at the top right.
- Next, tap on None and then tap on Done.
Is it easy to add soundtracks or music to clips? You can now edit/adjust tracks as your hobby to bring more fun into the play.