In Pokémon Go, levels aren’t only for showing your progress. The higher your levels are, the more you can add friends, send gifts, battle in gyms, or trade. Moreover, you can also get Pinap Berries, Ultra Balls, and even higher CP monsters.
Additionally, we now know that Pokémon Let’s Go for Nintendo Switch can interact with Pokémon GO, and you can also boost up your level as fast as possible. In this post, we’d like to share a few tips to get as much XP as you can to quickly level up and catch up to those who do n’t quit playing.
Tip to Level Up Faster in Pokémon GO
Although there are a number of tricks to quickly level up faster, the best players usually choose the below method to be the fastest one.
- First, swipe at a Gym to a free Raid Pass. Next, save it and swipe again tomorrow
- When you can do at least two Raids, simply use a Lucky Egg (you will have double XP for 30 minutes)
- Now beat the Raid, catch the monster, swipe the Gym, and then do another Raid
- You need to find more Raids and beat them (You can also purchase Premium Raid passes for 100 PokéCoins)
- Swipe at as many Gyms and stops while the Egg is going
- Before 30-minute timer ends, Evolve as many monsters as possible.
- Repeat this process as frequently as you can (You can also buy more eggs and passes if you’d like)
You usually try to do as much as possible when your lucky egg is going for 30 minutes. However, you should keep in mind that it’s fully prepared before popping the egg. Ensure that you have enough friends, people to complete Raids.
Also read: How To Play Xbox One Games On Your Mac
Tips to Get More XP in Pokémon GO
You can get 10,000 XP with Legendary Raids. With a lucky egg, you’ll get 20,000 XP. Moreover, you should do these Raids and “level-up sprees” during the double XP event. Pop an egg during an event can bring for you up to 40,000 XP a Raid and your level will rise up extremely fast.
If you just have time to do a few Raids, you should take advantage of the rest of your 30-minute timer. All you need is selecting a Pokémon that you see everywhere, like Pidgey, or something that you have tons of candy. After that, simply evolve that monster over and over. A Pidgey can be evolved twice and you will receive a lot of XP. Evolving a Pokémon for the first time will get more XP.
Therefore, you can save up about 20 Pidgey, some Raid passes, as well as wait for a double XP event to go hog-wild.
There are tons of ways to get more XP and level up faster in Pokémon GO. Whether that’s curveballs, hatching eggs if you have a lucky egg and you will be able to get XP for making trades. However, the easiest and most efficient method is to save a day that you can Raid.