As the topic mentioned, the 64-bit iOS devices running iOS 10.3-10.3.3 can now be jailbroken with the help of Gl0bin. For those who don’t know, G0blin is a jailbreak supporting 64-bit devices, which it is developed by two famous developers: Jake James and Sticktron and built for iOS 10.3-10.3.3 versions.
This jailbreak definitely is very great for the jailbreak community, but there are many devices that are not supported. Here is the list of the compatible and incompatible devices so that you can check if you can jailbreak your phone or not.
- iPhone 5S (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPhone SE (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPhone 6S and 6S Plus (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPad Air 2 (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPad Mini 3 and 4 (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPad Pro 1st generation (10.3.3 – 10.3).
These are all the devices that are supported by the G0blin jailbreak tool, and here are a few incompatible ones.
If your device is running on a different iOS or is not supported by this jailbreak, you should not be disappointed as there are just a few offsets causing the incompatibility. But the high chances of the support will be available soon and it will work on your device.
To get the jailbreak, your device needs to run on the chipset of A7 or A9 or your device won’t work with the jailbreak tool. It’s pity for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users as the yalu102’s KPP bypass is not for you.
For iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone x users, as your device is by default installed with iOS 11, so it’s incompatible with the G0blin jailbreak.
- A 64-bit iOS device ( listed above)
- The device must run on iOS 10.3.3-10.3 firmware.
- A stable internet connection.
- A computer running Linux, Windows or macOS.
- Cydia Impactor – download from this page.
If you have never jailbroken your phone, the first question is that how to jailbreak with g0blin. But you should not worry because we’ll help you.
Here are some easy steps to help you get the jailbreak on your 64-bit iPhone running iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3.
How to Jailbreak iPhone and iPad Running iOS 10.3– 10.3.3
- Plug your iPhone/iPad into the computer and ensure that you have already downloaded the Cydia Impactor tool (link above) in your computer.
- Download the G0blin jailbreak IPA. Extract Cydia Impactor and then launch it.
- Drag the IPA file into the opened Cydia Impactor’s window to start the process.
- When being prompted, enter your Apple ID and passwords and wait for Cydia to install the app.
- Once the file is installed, you will see its icon appearing on your home screen. After that, detach your iOS device from the computer.
- Go to Settings > General > Power & Device Management to verify its certificate or else it will show an error when launching the app
- Return to the home screen and open the app and a “run” sign will appear on your screen; simply tap on it.
- Wait a minute so that it can inject the data into your device. Once, it will show “jailbroken” letter and you can now easily launch Cydia on your device.