There are hundreds of people reporting the problems with downloading iTunes songs. And if you are facing the same issue, you no need to worry about this problem. It’s just a minor error happening with your iTunes, which can easily be fixed by following some simple steps. If you can’t redownload the purchased songs from iTunes, here the solution you should try.
Steps To Fix Can’t Redownload Purchased Songs From iTunes
There are several reasons to the problem, which comes from unhiding the iTunes purchases and refreshing the iTunes library. If you are not able to redownload the purchased songs from iTunes, simply follow the solution below.
- First, launch iTunes on your computer.
- On the left side, there will be an Account Then click on Account button and choose Sign In.
- Now you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to confirm the identity of your account.
- After entering the ID and password, iTunes will lead you to an account information page containing all the details about your account.
- Here you will see iTunes in the Cloud option. Under this option, it will have some options including the managing buttons. Here, find Hidden Purchases and click on its manage button.
- Now there will be a list of songs hidden in your library as well as the Unhide button below your songs. Tap on unhide button to unhide them.
- Now the songs hidden in your iTunes purchases will be located in your songs list.
- Now click My Music option at the top of the screen. Here all the songs are storing the unhidden songs. Simply click on the cloud icon to start downloading.
Also read: How To Fix Error Code 45075 On iTunes
Here is the easy way to download all your purchased songs on iTunes again.
In case you are not still able to download the songs, you can try some other methods. The problem could come from the iTunes library. To get rid of this issue, try signing out of your iTunes and then sign back in.