Many people have recently seen an error on iTunes, saying ‘iTunes error 45075’. This error happens when you try to install, update, download, or connect your iOS device to the Windows computer. Besides, the security app blocking the regular operation of the iTunes also cause the error. So in this post, we would show you step-by-step guide to fix iTunes error 45075 code on your Windows computer.
If you wish to manually resolve this Error Code 45075 on your iTunes then you should follow these steps. However, you should note first that you must log in as an Administrator to successfully complete these steps:
Also read: How to Fix iPhone Alarm Not Working
Steps to Fix iTunes Error 45075 on Windows Computer
- First, you press and hold the Windows key along with the R button on the keyboard.
- Now, enter the text : ‘firewall.cpl’ in the line
- After the Windows Firewall appears, you double check to see if all items are in green color.
- If you see the firewall screen in red color, you should then follow the on-screen steps.
- Now, click on the checkbox that says ‘Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall’.
- After that, you select ‘Change settings’.
- Here, check to see if iTunes is also chosen in the two different categories: public and private networks
- Now verify whether ‘Bonjour’ is selected for the Private networks or not.
- If you don’t see above options, then you have to click on ‘Allow another program’ or ‘Allow another app’
- In case you are not able to locate iTunes, we encourage you to use the ‘browse option’ to reach to Location – C:\Program Files\iTunes\” and then select iTunes.exe.
- If you don’t see ‘Bonjour’ in the list, you should follow the steps mentioned above in order to add it to the list.
- After you selected the app and added it to list, you click on the ‘OK’ button.
- You now apply the Windows Update so that your computer is up to date.
- Then, check if any driver software is missing.
- Finally, repair iTunes software by going to Control Panel -> Add or remove programs and right click on iTunes then choose Repair.