Spotify++ is a popular music app when it allows you to listen to music anywhere, anytime. At present, there are millions of iOS users using Spotify app. Unlike the basic Spotify version, Spotify++ is absolutely much better as it does not limit accounts for different users. You would get features that are more interesting if you install Spotify++ on iPhone/ iPad. Installing Spotify++ is so easy that all of you can do it. To install the app on your iOS device, first you need a USB cable for the connection, and a PC or a Mac. Here are the steps to install Spotify++ on your iPhone and iPad.
Steps To Install Spotify++ On iPhone/ iPad Running iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
- For̉ the start, you have to download the two files onto your computer:
- Next, connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer using a lightning USB cable.
- After that, extract and open Cydia Impactor software, then drag and drop the Spotify++.ipa file onto it.
- Now, type your Apple ID as well as password to generate a signing certificate. If you’re worried about the security, you can another Apple ID instead.
- After entering your Apple ID information, Cydia Impactor will now begin installing Spotify++ app onto your iPhone/iPad. Once done, the app’s icon will appear on your device’s Home screen.
- Now, go to Settings -> General and select Profile or Device Management.
- Find and select the profile you just signed with your Apple ID and tap on it.
- Then, tap on the Trust
- Return to the Home screen and enjoy the Spotify++ app.
Also read: How to Fix Messages App Crashing on iPhone
That’s all you need to do. Now, go ahead and start using the interesting features of the Spotify++ app. In case of getting any issue during the installation, feel free to ping us back in the comment below. We shall try out some solutions for you.