Dear all Lenovo K4 Note users! Do you want to tweak your device? If you want to have a full control of the built-in features and to be able to change everything as your hobby, you should test a custom ROM firmware. So if you find it interesting, we now have a perfect custom ROM update for your phone. That’s the new Resurrection Remix ROM which is based on the latest stock Android 7.1.2 version.
However, before flashing this custom Rom, you should take some pre-requirements. First, make sure you already installed a Custom Recovery image on your handset. The new ROM will bring surprising changes in your device but you might face some bugs in your device at a same time for which we will not remain any responsibility.
This update is only for the Lenovo K4 Note smartphone, so you must not flash this custom ROM file on any other devices. Moreover, you should enable the USB Debugging option in your device as well as keep at least 50% power backup to avoid unexpected shutdown during installing update. Another important thing is making a full back of your handset so that you won’t lose any important data.
Steps to Flash Resurrection Remix 7.1.2 ROM On Lenovo K4 Note
- First, download the Resurrection Remix 1.2 ROM and Gapps file for Lenovo K4 Note.
- Then plug your device to the computer and move the Custom 7.1.1 Nougat ROM and the Gapps files to the SD card of your device. After that, power off your smartphone, and boot it into recovery mode.
- Here, you select three options: wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache
- Then tap on “Install” option and select the files that you moved to your SD card
- Now, swipe to Install and wait still the files are flashed on your Lenovo K4 Note one after another.
- Once done, you return to the recovery menu and tap on “reboot system now”.
Congratulation! You have successfully updated your K4 Note to the latest Android 7.1.2 with the Resurrection Remix ROM. In case you face any issues with the update, ping us back in the comment section.