If you are looking for an application that helps you create digital business card on your iPhone, Switchit probably meets your desires. With Switchit, you can create a sensational business card that allows you to promote your brand immaculately by attaching a video/image to your business card, adding an appealing clip or an attractive photo, or even adding a nice theme to it. Here is how to create digital business card using Switchit on iPhone and iPad.
Also read: How To Fix Error Code 45075 On iTunes
Create Multimedia Digital Business Card on iPhone/ iPad
- First off, you need to launchSwitchit app on your device.
- Then, at the bottom, you have to tap onAdd Cards
- Next, you enter thename of your new card and then, tap on OK.
- Now, all you have to do is to add something such as title, company, phone, email, web address, link of your social account.
- There are currently about 15 social media accounts which you can add links of by using this app.
Now, the app helps you upload video/image and even customize your business card with a cool theme color easily.
You can upload videos by tapping on the Upload Videos tab. After that, all you need to do is to choose video from gallery or take new video. You can also refer to how to upload a video from my gallery by following the steps.
+First off, touch select from gallery and then, in the bottom right corner, continue to tap on Select.
+The app allows you to upload image by tapping on the Upload Image tab at the bottom right corner. You can take a photo or choose from gallery.
+You can easily add theme by tapping on the Themes tab at the bottom. After that you choose the theme color that you like.
Now, your business card is ready and you can check it whenever you want by tapping on the Preview tab at the bottom.
Also, you can go to the home screen of the app, enter the phone number and send your business card if you want to share it.