Moving from iOS from Android requires many things. One of them is transferring iCloud photos to Android, as they have to use professional services. However, we’ll show you how to get transfer from iCloud to Android in this post.
Before starting the process, you need to switch on iCloud Photo Library. The first you need to do is activating iCloud Photo Library. You can do this by going to Settings > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library and turn it on.
How to Transfer iCloud Photos to Android Device
- First, you open any browser on your Android device and access com; and you will see an error message “Your browser is currently not supported” as it only supports for desktop and the Safari browser.
- Now, you need to set up Android’s web browser to the desktop version. In Browser Settings, go to Options > “Desktop View” or “Request Desktop Site” and choose the appropriate one.
- After doing that, iCloud will be accessible in the desktop version.
- Now, enter Apple ID username and password.
- Once you’ve logged in, select “Photos” to see all the photos and videos in your iCloud account.
- The site will display in landscape mode and you are now be able to view and download them.
- Since you didn’t apply iCloud Settings in the first step, you would saw that message.
- You can now freely choose any photo you want. After selecting them, tap the “Download” blue button on the top right that says
- Now you’ll be able to download iCloud photos onto Android phone without paying for any service, and needing a computer.
These are some simple steps to get photos from iCloud to Android phones on your own. Let’s know your thoughts in the comment below.