After updating to iOS 10, many people have noticed that the Apple Music app seems to disappear from their home screens. If this issue happens to you, it’s merely the music icon you have to get back. As you know, from iOS 10 version, Apple gave us the option to delete stock Apple apps from the Home screen. While the apps might be more hidden over actually gone, it also causes the panic for a few people when there is no the standby app on the screen. If you see your Apple Music app disappear from your iPhone/iPad, here’s how to bring it back.
How to Get Apple Music App Back
- First, launch the App Store and tap on the Search tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Search for Music. Find the Music app provided by Apple and tap on the download button.
- Now, it will start downloading the app.
- Once done, tap Open to open your re-installed Music app.
Your missing music app has now been successfully found.
How to Bring Back Songs on Apple Music app
After you get the Music app back, you find that there is no song in there, though, you previously download a lot of songs. Do not worry as you might turn off your iCloud Music Library before, so your songs in Apple Music will also disappear. To get it back, you just need to do two things:
- First, launch Settings and tap on Music.
- Next, toggle iCloud Music Library to on.
- Then you choose Keep.
Now, you need to sync your iPhone to your computer. This will only work if your iCloud Music Library was previously active on iTunes. To know exactly, launch iTunes and check to see if the music from your iCloud Music Library is there or not. To do that
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable.
- Once the computer recognizes your iPhone, it will start restoring the music you had added to your library.
The music you previously downloaded will disappear on your phone but your collection of music on Apple Music will still be kept.
That’s all about how to bring the Apple Music app and songs back on your iPhone/iPad. Hope it useful for you.