Instagram is one of the most popular social media networks on mobile platform. You can create an account quickly just by downloading the app on iPhone/ iPad, then signing up for Instagram and setting up your account. But for those who are the newbies, it’s little bit challenge. So in this post, we’ll show you steps to create an Instagram account for iPhone/ iPad.
How to Create an Instagram Account on iPhone or iPad
- First, launch App Store and download the app for free.
Sign Up for Instagram with Facebook:
- If you have a Facebook account, you’ll see the option to Continue as [Your Name] next to a Facebook icon when logging in. You may see Log in with Facebook, as well.
- If you don’t have a different account connected to Facebook, just quickly tap on the button next to‘sign up for Instagram with Facebook’. However, if you have another account connected to your Facebook, you can log into the other Instagram account just by tapping that button.
- You can also tap the button with a Facebook account to create an Instagram account with Facebook.
- If you’re not signed in Facebook, just log in it.
- Instagram will then ask for permission from Facebook, you only grant it.
Create an Instagram Account with Your Phone or Email:
- Tap on Sign Up With Phone Number or Email.
For Phone Number
- First, you need to enter your phone number and then tap on Next.
- You’ll then be sent a text with a verification code.
- Instagram will ask you to enter the verification code. Once you’re done, tap on Next.
- First, enter your email and tap on Next.
- Instagram will then send you an email to confirm.
- Finally, open the email and confirm your email address.
That’s all about how to create an Instamgram account. Now, you only have to finish setting up your account and start using it. How do you think about this post, let’s know in the comment below.