Like people would say, the best offense is a good defense. Assuming you mistakenly delete a file on your computer and unfortunately it was deleted permanently which means you wouldn’t find it in Recycle bin or your system crash and your important data are gone, and other scenario like that which leads to data loss, all you need is a good data recovery software to get your data back for you. Today am introducing to you Disk Drill a free data recovery software for Windows PC.
Disk Drill For Windows Features
Simplicity and Speed
Diskdrill is easy to use with just one click: It scans start with just the click of a button. There’s no complicated interface with too many options, just click and sit back, then wait for your files to appear back on your computer.
Works with Any Drive
DiskDrill software for Windows PC can recover data from virtually any storage device – including external and internal hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, and others.
Disk Drill has several different recovery algorithms, including Undelete Protected Data, Quick Scan and Deep Scan. It will run through them one by one until your lost data is found.
Support All File Systems
Mind you, different types of hard drives and memory cards have different ways they store data. Whether your media has a FAT, exFAT or NTFS file system, Disk Drill can recover the deleted files.
Sometimes your data is still on your drive, but a partition has been lost or reformatted. Disk Drill can help you find the “map” to your old partition and rebuild it, so your files can be recovered.
Disk Drill also protects your PC from future data loss. The Recovery Vault keeps a record of all your deleted files, this make it much easier to recover them.
Not only that, other features includes;
- Deep Scan – Scans your entire drive, bit by bit, and reassembles pieces of lost data
- Backup Into DMG Image – Backup a volume or partition from a failing drive and save it to a new drive
- Undelete Protected Data – If you have Recovery Vault active, one quick click will recover deleted files
- Universal Partition Search – Recover lost or deleted FAT or NTFS partitions
- Memory Card Scan – Got a bad camera card or other device? If you can connect it to your PC, Disk Drill can scan it.
- Pause/Resume Scan – You can Pause and resume scans when you need to since scanning large drives can take a while.
You can download DiskDrill For Windows Here