In a previous post, I told you that I was a shortcut freak when it comes to using my PC. So today, as a continuation on Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts we shall be looking at easy steps to see all the keyboard shortcuts on Microsoft Word. This will help you master the keys and be able to navigate to any place in your MS Word as well as get things done with ease. Ready? Let’s go!
HOW TO SEE ALL KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS IN MS WORD
To see all of the keyboard shortcuts available in Word, we’ll use a built-in macro. This macro is present in Word 2003 and above, but the steps below use Word 2016. So let’s get started.
1. Navigate to the View tab in Word.
2. Click Macros > View Macros.
3. Change the dropdown for the macros location to “Word commands.”
4. Type “ListCommands” in the Macro name field.
5. Click Run.
6. Click OK. Leave the selection “Current keyboard settings,” since the “All Word commands” option generates commands that don’t have keyboard shortcuts.
Word will quickly create a table of all of its keyboard shortcuts, which you can save for future reference or perhaps edit to highlight the ones most useful to you.