One common need you may have as an android user is how to factory reset or hard reset your smartphone. This post will guide you on how to do the factory reset on Huawei Y200 android smartphone.
There are quite a good number of reasons you may want to do the hard reset or factory reset. The most common reason is when you forget the screen lock password or pattern for unlocking your Huawei Y200 or other Android smartphones. Another main reason for doing factory reset is if you intend erasing all your data, supposing you want to sell your phone to someone. Okay I am sure you understand what hard resetting your Huawei Y200 will do? It will erase every setting and remove all passwords
STEPS TO FACTORY RESET HUAWEI Y200
Below are Steps to hard reset your Huawei Ascend Y200:
1. POWER OFF your Ascend Y200 phone.
2. Remove and replace battery.
3. Press and hold the VOLUME UP and the POWER button
together for few seconds and then release buttons.
4. Press the POWER button.
5. Press the VOLUME DOWN button to reach WIPE DATA/
FACTORY RESET and confirm with the OK button.
6. Press VOLUME DOWN and confirm YES – DELETE ALL
USERS DATA with the OK button.
7. Press the OK button to confirm Reboot system now.
8. Wait until your reset is completed.
9. Your Ascend Y200 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Hope this helps. Cheers.