Here is a quick and easy tips to download youtube video on your android phones, as we all know YouTube as a video streaming service that allows users to watch videos free on internet, with YouTube on Android, you don’t have to pay to watch a video, all you need is to visit YouTube on your android phone or with YouTube apps, search for a video and click on it, YouTube will automatically stream the video for you, but what if I want to download video on youtube?
This question is what most android phones users are battling with, this same question was what a street sister I boarded a bus with on my way back to school asked, she was like “this is why I hate Android phone unlike my previous blackberry phone, i can’t download youtube video, i only watch video on youtube”. It was then I introduced a youtube video downloader to help her to download youtube video on her Android phone. It was since then I wanted to share the tutorial to Techlug readers , but thank God it finally happened.
Currently, there is no official way to download video from youtube but that is not an issue since there are other ways to download YouTube videos, Downloading video on YouTube will saves you the buffering issue and you can always access the video you download without internet access.
Download YouTube Video On Android
This is a simple and short tutorial, just follow the steps carefully.
– Firstly, download Tubemate.apk and install it on your Android phone
– To download any video, Launch Tubemate and search for the video you want to download on youtube.
– Click on the video, and click on the green button at the top of he video page
– Select the video quality you wish to download the video with, I will advice the 854*480(MP4) and 640*360(MP4) for most android phones, just have it in mind that the better the quality the bigger the size.
– Then click on the download button at the bottom of the page.
Another way to download Youtube video on Android is using any browser like Uc Browser, google chrome and others;
Download YouTube Videos Using Browser
Here is the easy tricks;
– Visit youtube.com
– Search for the video you want to watch or download and click on it.
– Click on the address bar, place your cursor at the beginning of the URL, clear everything at the beggining of youtube.com/watch?v…
-Now add “ss” at the front of the url, then press Enter or Go depends on your browser. The url should look like the format in the shot bellow;
– It will take you to the page where you can select the format of the video you want to download, select format you want the video to be and click on download.
That’s all… cool, huh?
Wanna thanks me for this, kindly share!