If there is one application you must have on your android and iOS device, it must be a browser. An Android or iPhone without a browser is like a car without a tyre or engine, believes me it’s going nowhere. With lot of browsers available out there for computers, so they are for mobile devices most especially Android phones, iPhone and iPad.
Must Read ; iPhone Or Android : Which One Is Better
Here Are Top 6 Android And iOS Browsers.
- Firefox (Android) ; Remains one of my best browsers have ever used, it has lot of great features like;
^ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
^ Awesome Screen: Firefox’s Android browser keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
^ Awesome Bar: Firefox learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
^ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
^ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
^ Mobile Video: Firefox’s Android browser is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
^ Reader: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
^ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
^ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
- Safari (iOS) ; Is an excellent browser for many reasons; its speed, clean aesthetics and ease of use are attractive from the outset. Not only these, there are lot of attractive features like ; Browsing and Search Snapback, URL Path Navigation, Web Inspector, Activity Window, Inline Dictionary, Selection to Speech, Quick Notes, Email Page Link and others.
- Opera (Android) ; One of the fastest browsers for Android, it’s free, secure and customizable for all browsing needs. Opera offers a lot of features like;
^ Speed dial ; To set all your favorite websites on the home screen of the browser
^ Smart Page ; It delivers instant updates from all your social sites on one page
^ Tabs ; It allows multitasking while browsing
^ Saves Pages ; For saving website pages for future purpose
^ Download Manager ; To start, stop or resume downloads between browsing sessions
Must read ; How To Reset iOS Devices ( iPhone & iPad )
- Chrome (iOS & Android) ; Chrome browser is an amazing browser available for both Android and iOS with lot of features which includes ;
^ Sync Across Devices – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
^ Save Data – reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
^ Faster Browsing – choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
^ Voice Search – use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
^ Translate – easily read webpages in any language
^ Intuitive Gestures – open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
^ Privacy – use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history.
5. Dolphin (iOS & Android) ; Is also an interesting browser available both in playstore for Android and Apple store for iPhone and iPad. Its features include ;
^ Gesture – Access the web by creating a personal Gesture (symbol) to you use the most.
^ Sonar – Dolphin browser listens and lets you use your voice to search, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark favorite website and navigate.
^ One-tap Share – Tweet, Post to Facebook, grab any content and share them, or save it directly to Evernote or Box.
^ Tabbed browsing – No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you browse as if you are on desktop.
^ Add-on – Beef up your mobile Internet browser experience by installing the Add-ons for the tasks you need at your fingertips. With more than 60 and counting, Dolphin Add-ons enables any action to be done right within the mobile browser. You can check out the Add-on features with 3 preloaded on your right Sidebar.
^ Dolphin Connect – Sync history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs easily across Android, iPhone, iPad and desktop browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
^ Home Screen – Add most visited websites as speed dials to your home screen. And organized them easily with one touch access.
^ Theme – Customize theme colors, wallpapers and skins to make Dolphin your own
^ Web App Store – The all-new Dolphin web app store offers access to the most popular web sites so you never have to leave the browser. Choose from over 200 web apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Amazon and more.
^ Send to device: Send links, maps, phone numbers, & more from your desktop to your phone and vice versa with Dolphin’s Chrome, Firefox and Safari extensions.
^ WiFi Broadcast – Share links with friends nearby on your wifi network.
6. iCab (iOS) ; iCab is a feature-packed iOS browser that has tabbed browsing, a full screen mode, a URL-based filter for blocking ads, private browsing, download manager, user-agent spoofing, and others. The browser also contains mobile-oriented features, for instance page compression and multi-touch gesture support.
Which Android and iOS Browser did you like most and enjoy using?
Kindly share this !