Are you frustrated of your malfunctioning or slow android phone ? Formatting your android phone might solve this problem. It happens at times, maybe you are playing around with your phone ( like i always do 😉 ) and you mistakenly tamper with a setting or something you ought not to and you find it difficult to revert it back, then the final answer will be Format your android phone 😉
Formatting android phone and other android devices means resetting your device to the factory setting which will make your phone looks exactly as it is from the manufacturer by wiping out everything you have done to the phone including the apps you installed and all in the phone memory then restoring it back to the basic manufacturer software.
Recommended ; ANDROID SECRET CODES YOU NEED TO KNOW
What will happen after formatting my android phone ?
- System files including the apps that come with phone will be untouched since its read-only
- All cache will be cleared
- All data in Phone/internal storage will be erased ( Some files like music or photo can be prevent from in some devices )
- All files and data in the sdcard will be untouched.
- Your Google account and other accounts will be cleared
- Downloaded apps will be all removed.
- App data and settings will also be cleared.
Are you ok with these ? then you can proceed to format your android phone.
Recommended ; BEST LAUNCHERS FOR ANDROID DEVICES
How To Easily Format Android Phones
- Go to where your android phone settings is located.
- Navigate to Backup & Reset ( It depends on your device, some are located under Privacy )
- Click on Factory Reset
- Then click on Reset device to delete all data and restore your device’s factory settings. N : B ; If you want to erase all of the data on your phone’s SD card also, tick the box at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm it and allow the phone to restart.
Alternative Way to Easily Format Android Phones.
It can be use to format/reset non-booting phones, just use one of the bellow button combination, one will surely work for your device.
– Volume Down + Power
– Volume Up + Home + Power
– Home + Power
Once the recovery menu opens, you can navigate the menu with the volume buttons and use the Power button to select your menu options.
When your phone now reboot, it will looks exactly as it is from the manufacturer.