Twist up your android device screens with this great launchers, if you don’t like the default launcher your android device comes with, am sure you will find your choice in these lists.
BEST LAUNCHERS FOR YOUR ANDROID DEVICES
- Nova LAUNCHER ; This is a powerful launcher that is Highly customizable. its free but there is also a prime version ( Paid ) Its Features include:
* Color Themes (Change the accent color of the launcher, full color picker support)
* Icon Themes ( Apply ADW or Go launcher icon themes to all app icons)
* Scrollable Dock (for Tablets and Phones) to keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
* Customizable App Drawer
* Scroll Effects ( Enjoy eye candy when scrolling your desktop and drawer. Effects include Cube and Cardstack and more for Prime users.)
* Infinite Scroll
* Folder Icons (You can chose a background, preview style or even replace the whole icon)
* Backup/Restore (Export your settings and layout before a wipe to quickly get back up and running.)
* Widgets in dock (Add any 1×1 widget to the dock)
* Widget Overlapping (Overlap on resize or placement, long-press to send to back or bring to front)
* Bulk Add (Add multiple apps to the desktop or a folder at once)
* Activities shortcut (Select hidden activities from your favorite apps)
* Import Layout (Import your desktop layout from the default launcher or another replacement launcher.)
Prime features (Paid version )
* Drawer Groups:
– Folders in App Drawer
– Unlimited custom tabs
– Organize apps into tabs and folders in the app drawer
* Gestures (Quickly start Nova Actions or Apps from gestures on the desktop, such as pinching, swiping or two-finger swiping.)
* Hide Apps (Keep a clutter free drawer by hidding never used apps)
* Dock Swipes (Get more use out of your dock apps by setting swipe-actions)
* Unread Counts (Never miss an email. Unread count badges for SMS, Missed calls, Gmail, Email, Google Voice and more. Counts show in the dock, desktop, drawer and folders.)
RECOMMENDED ; HOW TO RUN ANDROID APP AND GAMES ON YOUR PC
- GO Launcher EX ; This is another great launcher of choice, this is the launcher am currently using for my android phone, its features include ;
* More than 10,000 personalized themes (keep increasing)
* Super smooth flipping and transition effects provided by 3D core
* 25+ fancy transition effects
* 15+ widgets available for free (weather, clock, switch, calendar…)
* Launch apps using gestures
* Multi-touch to quick access to core functions
* 4 additional splendid transition effects
* No sponsored messages or Ads
- Apex Launcher ; helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your Android (4.0+) device. Features include ;
* Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
* Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
* Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
* Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
* Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
* Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
* Choose different folder preview styles and background
* Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
* Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
* Hide apps from the drawer
* Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
* Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
* Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
* Backup/restore settings and data
* Optimized for both phones and tablets
* Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version)
* Powerful drawer customizations (unlimited drawer tabs, folders in drawer)
* Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
* Dock swipe actions (swipe up and down actions)
* More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
* Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
* Flexible theme options (ADW, LauncherPro, Go Launcher themes)
* Enhanced folder support (batch add, merge folders)
* Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
Tips for apex launcher :
• Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
• Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
• Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
• Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
• Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
• Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
• Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required, Android 4.0 only) to add widgets from the drawer.
RECOMMENDED ; USING A SMARTPHONE ? SMART TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Next Launcher ; Basic Features includes ;
* Extremely fancy 3D effect with buttery smooth experience
* Efficient and powerful batch apps management with gestures
* Stunning 3D screen preview with dazzling animation of screen switching
* Multi-select Apps to fulfill batch operation on Android launcher home
* Real 3D Home Screen Transition Effects (Crystal, Cloth, Folding and more coming soon)
* Build unique icon style by changing its size, angle, style and label (Icon Editor)
* Combine all good parts from different themes into a single theme you really love (Theme Mix Mode)
* See how cool your phone could be by blowing all the icons and the widgets to air space (Floating Mode)
* Up to 8 different gestures available in home screen and app drawer
* Enhanced shining border effects for home screen transition
* Up to 7 rows on dock to shortcut all your favorites
Have used the first two launcher and to say the fact, they are so great. Can i know which launcher you are using and your experience with it…