An Internet web browser is a software application for retrieving, presenting, and traversing information resources on the World Wide Web. An information resource is identified by a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) and may be a web page, image, video, or other piece of content.Hyperlinks present in resources enable users easily to navigate their browsers to related resources.
Although browsers are primarily intended to access the World Wide Web, they can also be used to access information provided by web servers in private networks or files in file systems.
Millions of users surf the web daily, and most of them use it for browsing. Browsers are the easiest way of finding the information you need, but the question is that are you using the right browser? Here you can find a list of the best browsers found today and brief history about them.
» TOP 5 BEST INTERNET WEB BROWSER
1. FIREFOX: Firefox has a nice looking perceptive interface. It has a nice add-ons facility, so you can pull what you see and add brand new features. One of its best utility is its feature that lets you allow downloading YouTube videos on your PC. Firefox is really the ideal choice for the all round purpose by the intermediate user. Is A cross-platform browser, it works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and it is one of the most standard-compliant browsers. Among its most appealing characteristics are a better rendering of the web pages compared to Internet Explorer, add-ons and extensions to personalize your searches, session restoration, a download manager and pop-up blocking. It also features the all-in-one address and search bar, It supports HTML5, CSS3 and it enables developers to create full-screen video content and apps.
2. CHROME: Launched by Google in 2008, the Chrome works on high-powered features and makes them exceptionally easy for the user. Web applications can run in a selected window and feel like a distinctive software. With Chrome, you can also formulate desktop shortcuts that can take you to a full screen version of what you want on the web. Aside from all of this, it also includes some useful features, like a quick calculation system included in the address bar, or drag and drop downloads and searches, as well as developer resources.
3. INTERNET EXPLORER : IE is certainly one of the best browsers for using parental controls. Besides that it is prompt and safe. However, sometimes, it becomes frustrating because of all the bewildering security pop-ups. The best part of working with IE is that it will work with every website. Some of the websites can be seen only on IE; otherwise these won’t be displayed properly. It supports HTML5, CSS3 and SVG only that it works for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
4. OPERA : Opera is the dark horse of the web browsers. It has an amazingly incredible voice command feature through which you can browse the web and Opera reads text to you. You also get a chance to have a look at diversified websites using mouse gestures. It allows you to browse faster than any other browser. The negative point is that it does not have parental controls. it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. It is the only computer browser that has a phone version and it has the sleekest interface and is fast, secure and very easy to use.
5. SAFARI : Apple’s Safari was initially developed for Mac OS, but it was later introduced to Windows (XP, Vista or 7). It is the default browser for Mac,Safari shares many of the characteristics with top rated browsers like Firefox and IE8. It is therefore, incredible, if you want something swift and spontaneous for Mac.
Dear Reader ! Now your Thought, Have you use any of the above internet browser or you know any other better internet browser ? Pls share your experience and your favorite browser using the comment box.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on facebook , twitter and others, you can’t avoid to lose my next uodates, subscribe bellow now !