Though there are many shortcut keys for Microsoft window 2010 because i love it when I can simplify tasks I use a lot with a easy shortcut combinations but these are very useful shortcuts keys you might not know which really help and makes your work faster when working on word 2010.
- 10 USEFUL SHORTCUT KEYS IN WORD 2010.
- F12 – Save Document As
- Ctrl + Alt + C – Insert copyright symbol
- Ctrl + Enter – Insert page break
- Ctrl + Alt + F – Insert a footnote
- Ctrl + Home or Ctrl + End – Move to first page / last page
- F7 – Run Spell Checker
- Alt + F then R – Open Recent documents menu
- Alt + Shift + T – Insert time (insert TIME field)
- Alt + Shift + P – Insert page number (insert PAGE field)
- Alt + Shift + D – Insert current date (insert DATE field)
I hope you found these tips useful and i would like to hear more useful shortcuts keys from you in the comment box. Please drop me a comment below and feel free to share this post using the share buttons below.