Now that there are lot of amazing Android apps available in the store while some of the apps are available for computers but most of them are not available to be run on Windows or Macs computer. But if for one reason or the other, you want to run Android apps on your Windows or Macs based computer. Relax while i share with you an easy and convenient way to run android app and games on Pc.
How is this possible ? hmmm, is not something difficult as you might be thinking of it how strange it is, the answer to this question is your Pc and Bluestacks, an App Player that lets you run apps on Windows and Macs. so keep away that worry of not able to run your favorite android app on your Pc.
HOW TO RUN ANDROID APP AND GAMES ON YOUR PC
- Download Bluestacks ( An Android emulator which is available for windows and macs ).
- Install Bluestacks and run it on your computer
- In the interface of Bluestacks, click on the search button and right there, type the name of the game or app you want.
- Click on it and install the app.
- Now go back to the interface, you will see the app listed there.
You can now double click on the app whenever you want to run it.
Note ; Running apps with BlueStacks may not be as fast as running Android directly on the dedicated device being a tablet or any other android Os based device, it depends on your system performance. And also some games and apps may be unusable for one reason or the other which may be due to unavailability of the requirement to run the game or application, example of this is a screen touch-functionality features.
Did you run android app on your Pc or have tried it ? or you encounter any type of error while trying this , kindly let me know using the comment box.
- How to Run Android Apps on Your Windows