Android 4.3 has arrived ! but which devices is it available on and what are its keys features ? Below are the rightful answer to these questions.
Android 4.3 is currently available now on Nexus phones and tablets.
- Rescricted access
- Dial pad auto complete
- Improved DRM APIs
- OpenGL ES 3.0 support for better game graphics
- Support for Bluetooth low energy
- improvements to Photo Sphere
- 4K resolution support
And there’s a lot more new in this release:
- Virtual surround sound – enjoy movies from Google Play with surround sound on Nexus 7 (2013 edition)and other Nexus devices.Surround sound is powered by Fraunhofer Cingo™ mobile audio technology.
- Autocomplete – just start touching numbers or letters and the dial pad will suggest phone numbers or names. To turn on this feature, open your phone app settings and enable “Dial pad autocomplete.”
- OpenGL ES 3.0 – Android now supports the latest version of the industry standard for high performance graphics.
- Wireless Display for Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and Nexus 10 – project from your tablet to a TV.
Internationalization and localization
- Additional language support – Android is now translated in Africaans, Amharic (አማርኛ), Hindi (हिंदी), Swahili (Kiswahili), and Zulu (IsiZulu).
- Hebrew, Arabic, and other RTL (right-to-left) – now supported in the home screen, settings, and Phone, People, and Keep apps.
Keyboard & input
- Easier text input – an improved algorithm for tap-typing recognition makes text input easier.
- Lower latency input for gamepad buttons and joysticks.
- Location detection through Wi-Fi – use Wi-Fi to detect location without turning on Wi-Fi all the time.
- Bluetooth Smart support (a.k.a. Bluetooth Low-Energy) – devices like Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013 edition) are now Bluetooth Smart Ready.
- Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3 support – display song names on a car stereo.
- Disabled apps tab – check which apps are disabled in Settings > Apps.
- Restricted profiles – put your tablet into a mode with limited access to apps and content.
- Setup wizard simplification – getting started on Android is easier thanks to the ability to correct previous input, and because of streamlined user agreements.
- Faster user switching – switching users from the lock screen is now faster.
- Enhanced photo daydream – navigate through interesting albums.
Sharing is Caring, Share Now ! it takes just seconds, And don’t forget to subscribe to my post updates bellow because you can’t avoid to miss my next updates.
- infinix zero is opengl