About the author

Dawatech

Hi...Am Dawatech, A computer engineering student based in Nigeria, I have great passion for the internet and that's why i spend most of my precious time for the past few years online which positively improve my skills and i keep learning everyday...Gosh!...i think am getting addicted. You can follow my update on Facebook , Twitter and you can add me to your circle on Google + And yes am among the techies in this Forum - join now !

15 Comments

1. 1

Adeniyi Samuel

Am still a total novice on corel draw but good at microsoft word, hoping your article here is going to help me with a better understanding on using corel draw.

2. 2

Dawatech

@samuel, happy to hear dis post is of help to you…thks for dropping by

3. 3

peace

hi dats gud, i wil like to learn more abt corel draw

4. 4

Dawatech

U are welcome peace… U can kindly subscribe to our post update so as not miss our next updates on corel draw and other computer and mobile tips.

5. 5

okey joseph

I have received insight/headway into corel draw to candid, i wish i can get more very important in-depth tips that can teach me how to really design. I am grateful.

6. 6

Dawatech

@joseph, will be posting more educative and and explanatory tips on corel draw including how to design logo using corel draw , U can kindly
    miss our next updates on corel draw and
    other computer and mobile tips.

7. 7

aliu sherif

corel draw is a well packaged programs and a good program and am just a beginner in a corel draw class am finding it interesting

8. 8

HENRY THIERRY

Hi…, its your boy HENRY . I found my luckiest interest in corel draw which my art works on corel draw this time arround is cmmendable and is of no doubt unquestionable.I love corel draw and also extend my desperation for professional help. I like that !!!!!. you can cap me on and trace me to my email for more updates. Stand well and fill cool.

9. 9

REDAH ETTAH

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW COREL DRAW

10. 10

john esther

i registered in a computer skul but i know most of d things i know by myself bcos d place is more of a biz center than a computer skul. my program is graphics design and i know some things in corel draw but i will like to know more since time is running fast. thanks.

11. 11

kestermac

thanks alot for this post. It has increase my knowledge on corel draw.

12. 12

Ayeni Emmy Bright

Hi friends i, have interest to learn more on corel draw, though this pakage has alot complication

1. 12.1

Dawatech

yeah, but after knowing it well , is such an interesting and simple package
      Dawatech recently posted…How to Change APN Settings on Android & iOS PhonesMy Profile

13. 13

Moses

i can help you guys, i’m Mr. M Computer Instructor (All programs and Engineering/Web-design) as well feel free to ask.

14. 14

Lucy

please am good in word internet and others but i don’t know how to use corel draw please can you give me the basic tip about corel draw and how to go about it thanks.