To start with, What is Corel Draw ? Corel draw is a window based graphics design application that is used to organize text and graphics electronically not only that,
COREL DRAW IS USED ;
- For complex drawings
- For logo design (e.g current http://www.techlug.com logo)
- Cover pages (for newspapers e.t.c)
- Complimentary Cards.
- Calendars and the likes…
Download Corel Draw !!!
Note : The below shot shows the tools at the right bar that you will need, in case you don’t know it, place your cursor on it and it will show the tools name
STARTING A NEW DRAWING IN COREL DRAW
- Cick File (at the top menu bar)
- Click New OR just click on the new graphics icon
COREL DRAW PAGE SETTING
- Click on Layout (on the menu bar)
- Select Page Setup
- Choose either Portrait or Landscape depending on how you want it.
- Then OK.
SELECTING PAPER SIZE ON COREL DRAW
- Select Layout
- Select Page setup
- Choose either A3, A4 or any in the list depends on what you want.
- Click Ok
RESIZING AN OBJECT IN COREL DRAW
- Click on Pick Tools
- Click on the object, tiny nodes (about 8nodes) appear around the object
- Place the cursor on one of the nodes and drag horizontally or vertically to increase or reduce the size of your object.
ROTATING AN OBJECT IN COREL DRAW
- Click on the pick tool
- Double click on the object, some arrows shapes appear around the object
- Place your cursor on one of the arrow and rotate to your desire
HOW TO MOVE OBJECT IN COREL DRAW
- Select the object with the Pick tool
- Then drag the object to a new location.
HOW TO GROUP OBJECTS ON COREL DRAW
Objects that are grouped together allow you to apply the same format to it as one object.
- Select all the object with the pick tool
- Click Arrange menu at the top bar
- Then click Group. OR press ctrl + G after selecting the objects.
HOW TO UNGROUP OBJECTS IN COREL DRAW
- Select the grouped objects
- Click Arrange menu
- Then click on Ungroup or (Ctrl + U)
HOW TO DUPLICATE AN OBJECT IN COREL DRAW
- Simply press (ctrl + D) after using pick tool to select the object you want to duplicate.
HOW TO DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE ON COREL DRAW
- Click on the free transform tool in the toolbox
- Select the freehand tool
- Place the cursor where you want the line to begin and hold Ctrl key on the keyboard
- Take the cursor where you want the line to end.
HOW TO APPLY SHAPE TOOLS IN COREL DRAW
- Simply press F10 key to activate the shape tools
HOW TO CURVE A LINE IN COREL DRAW
With Shape tool, straight line can be shaped to curve and curved line can be shaped to straight line by editing its nodes and segments
- Select the line to curve
- Activate the shape tool
- Click one of the nodes of the line/curve with the shape
- Drag the line to form a curve
HOW TO ERASE PORTION OF AN OBJECT
- Select on the eraser tool
- Then drag it over the object or portion of the object you want to erase.
HOW TO WRITE/EDIT A TEXT IN COREL DRAW
- Click on the text tool
- Place the cursor where you want the text to appear and type your text(s)
- TO EDIT IT ; Select the text using pick tool
- Click on the text tool
- Then take the cursor where you want to edit and make your correction.
This is not all about corel draw but i believe these are some basic tips you suppose to know on corel draw, stay tune for the upcoming updates by subscribing below for my post updates and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE this on your social networking sites..
- what is corel draw
- What is coreldraw
- what is coral draw
- what is coreldraw used for
- What is corel draw?
- uses of corel draw
- how to use corel draw
- uses of coreldraw
- what is coreldraw?
- what is corel draw used for